PetStep Folding Dog Ramp PS-222
- Non-slip ridged rubber surface. Soft on Paws
- Superior traction wet or dry
- Opens and closes in seconds
- 36" L x 17" W x 5.75" H folded
- 70" L x 17" W x 2.5" H unfolded
- Weighs only 18.5 pounds
- Holds up to 500 pounds
- Safely holds any weight dog
- Reduces arthritis & Dysplasia pain
- Portable (ergonomic handles on both sides)
- Floats in water, will not sink
- No materials used that can trap odors
- Universal non-slip grip fits all vehicles and edges
- Will not rust or corrode, washes with soap & water
The PetStep II Folding Dog Ramp helps your pet overcome stairs, vehicles, and furniture.
To use, simply unfold the ramp and prop one end against a truck bed, vet table, or top step. Animals can
walk up or down at a gentle incline, instead of struggling, jumping, or being lifted. With its sturdy structure
and rubberized surface, this dog ramp helps reduce arthritis and dysplasia pain, lowers the chances of
injury, and cuts down on back strain. The nonslip grip is compatible with virtually all edges. In addition to its
primary function, the PetSTEP Dog Ramp has any number of secondary uses.
With its Advanced composite plastic construction holds up to 500 pound capacity, it's sturdy enough for
humans. We stood on the PetStep II dog ramp (one of us weighs 190 pounds), bounced up and down and
saw very little flex.
Designed to be rust-free and to float, the pet ramp measures 70 by 18 inches and comes assembled. A
latching mechanism keeps it closed between uses. The PetStep II Folding Dog Ramp is easy to open and
close plus it's lightweight - weighs only 18.5 pounds. The new non-slip surface is great going up and down.
No slipping and sliding. The rubberized ribbed surface grabs dirt so less inside the vehicle. Soap and water
for easy clean up. The PetStep II Dog Ramp accommodates a vehicle height of up to 37 inches. We like it..
|PetStep Folding Dog Ramp